Warning

Download
DeveloperDeveloper
Titanium Titanium

vicegold

5 months ago

Egg 5
Will you still play Rocket League when trading ends?
53%
16%
30%

šŸ’¬
Discussion
Rocket League after Trading ends

Trading will be over soon, how will you continue playing Rocket League?

67 Comments Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

est-oc31

Champion I · Division II
S11 Tournament Winner
5 months ago
Egg 2
Iā€™ll still play, because rocket league just isnā€™t trading the whole point in the game in the 1st place was cars playing soccer/football whatever you want to call it, my goal is to get to GC some day so yes Iā€™ll continue on playing, donā€™t enjoy it as much as I used too, but still fun to play time to time

zombiefybombs56

Platinum I · Division II
5 months ago
#FreeRocketLeague pls it was so amazing trading with friends for stuff you never had before

Jontxy

Platinum I · Division I
5 months ago
I agree, rocket league trading was just a cool feature but now itā€™ll be back to og. Ranking up, connecting with friends, and enjoying a game. Trading was just for cosmetics.

Henirl

Diamond I · Division I
5 months ago
@Jontxy Bro u are gold 3. What are u talking about ogšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

DAVIDS70756A

Platinum I · Division I
Master
5 months ago
@JesusIsTheLightAndTheWay I'm also gold 1, rank doesn't mean you're not OG, me for example I've been playing since season 3

I-_-Ice_Work-_-

Platinum III · Division III
5 months ago
@I-_-Ice_Work-_- wtf plat 2? I am unranked and always diamond lol i am diamond 2 i tournament

Clak

Gold I · Division I
2 months ago
@Rip_Dev lmao same. I play for the cosmetics and the fun of it.

Epic_Shames

Platinum III · Division I
Design Legend
5 months ago
I'll play, because the game is so damn addictive lol. Yes, trading is gone, but as I've always said, it doesn't take away from the fact that car footy is still a totally fun game.

Playhousedisneybfb2010

Gold II · Division I
Fire Flier
5 months ago
Lā€™ll play a match when itā€™s almost 4:00 at dec 5th when itā€™s 4:00 What will happen to rocket league just remove trading or kill the whole game

_JMG_

Aspiring Influencer
5 months ago
As far as rl exists, I will play it but not purchase anything

Rymxr

Champion I · Division II
Season 13 Grand Champion
5 months ago
i played alot less when epic took over, i kind of knew it would be downhill before it goes uphill but i still have not lost faith in RL because i believe they will add custom in-game maps like fortnite in the near future which will make this game maybe better than it ever was but for now we wait for that day by BOYCOTTING ITEM SHOP....lol

Mcb-0098

Platinum III · Division III
S9 Tournament Winner
5 months ago
ww should boycott item shop UNLESS something like gold octane finally comes out but thats a different story lol

H258KL

Diamond II · Division I
Dungeon Master
5 months ago
1-2 games per day its maximum, Rocket League = Trading (for me)

Project_DeloS

Champion I · Division I
Obsolete Version
5 months ago
In principle I will continue playing, I love the game, but the "addiction" will decrease a lot. The trick was to wait for the exclusive items in the store and look for combinations on the open market. Now, if the store items do not match your inventory, you may not simply buy them. In addition to the fact that the prices could be more contained.

Lightning17

Diamond I · Division III
Drift Queen
5 months ago
I will continue playing Rocket League. Trades have no influence when playing, especially if you do it with friends and to have fun for a while, but it is a shame that you can no longer exchange objects with your friends (objects that are never given to you). This will cause a large portion of RL to die. Everything would be easier if they updated to UE5... šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Siyan_I

S10 Tournament Winner
5 months ago
To be honest I really appreciate RL GARAGE for helping me for atleast 6 months with my trading, I had trouble trading before knowing this app, this app had really helped me so THANK YOU RL GARAGE.

DustyJaneway

Diamond I · Division II
5 months ago
I shall definitely continue playing RL, as it is such an addictive and adrenaline producing game (even if I do still suck at it). As others have said, it's awful that player trading is ending and I too will not want to buy anything from the Epic store. I am so grateful for the RL Garage platform, which has made trading easy (and fun!). Here's to finding those last few items on my wish list!

ThereIsNoNameNIS

5 months ago
They are removing trade to earn more money to bag the money from us. I know it, you know it, we all know it. Trade is something that we all will miss. So many people was getting things in low price which was great. Not everyone is rich. So many players used to get free items in giveaway or from kind trading. So removing trade is like playing with feelings of the players. We will not forget you RL GARAGE. I'll miss this trade. It was a great journey with you man. I'll still keep in touch with this app. I gave so many free items to my friends and unknown players. The main thing I saw that is their happiness because of this. I'll miss these moments.

silentXkiIIer

5 months ago
Full uninstall and hopes they bring it back after 6 months to a year

silentXkiIIer

5 months ago
And refuse to play fortnite too

Law07

Champion II · Division I
5 months ago
Next they're going to remove ranks because it's unfair to other players. Or even worse, (removing boost) because it's not fair to be faster than other people. šŸ¤“

Jordan_Robles

Champion I · Division III
5 months ago
That would be a problemšŸ˜

Jordan_Robles

Champion I · Division III
5 months ago
I bet then, theyā€™ll remove the colors to make the game more ā€œdiverse,ā€ and then remove teams, so they donā€™t cause any division.

Penguins_27

Gold III · Division I
S12 Tournament Winner
5 months ago
Letā€™s be honest rocket league is not such an epic games rn

BainTheInsane

5 months ago
I will still play. But I will be boycotting the item shop

SpoonTheMan

5 months ago
I'll certainly play it casually. I gained a crazy amount of stuff through trading during this final month and combined with simultaneously grinding the Rocket Pass it's been pretty stressful but the game was a lot more fun to me when I played it casually without actively working for anything so I can do that but with a lot more artistic options.

lukeytavares

5 months ago
Im quitting and deleting my account right now, epic games can suck my dick. Bunch of woke mfs.
DeveloperDeveloper

vicegold

Diamond I · Division II
OP
Alpha Player
5 months ago
Capitalism is pretty much the opposite of woke lol

reggiexp

5 months ago
This just pushed me into selling all and using bakkers mods... Id there is no trading what is the point of having so many items (i mean Fortnite is not better u keep buying skins of 10ā‚¬ that u can't trade but that feels different)

The-Corrupted

Silver III · Division II
5 months ago
Bro epic games litterally just want money...that sad but its still Ć  good game

Myst_Alpha

5 months ago
when trading ends the game will loose so many players because thats how they lived and played the game. it was also awesome when you finally got the item you've been looking for for ages by trade

Squishyv2

Diamond III · Division II
5 months ago
I started in February of this year, rly fell In love with the game. Iā€™m sad to see trading go away but Iā€™ll be okay, Iā€™ll still enjoy playing and grinding for a new personal best every season.
Discord Helper

TKDPA129

5 months ago
Absolutely I willā€¦. Not. Trading is what made the game fun for me.

ApexIceWolf

5 months ago
I've only been playing for a short time so I've lost out on older seasons and I just found this app and to know that trading will be done with hurts because there are cars I won't be able to enjoy unless they hit the store which means alot of money gone or I just have what I have.

Shade_of_KinG

5 months ago
I will play only one season more if they add Supra in there.

MadOxymoron

5 months ago
I will play but will no longer be buying credits.

Thriller2_0

Diamond II · Division I
5 months ago
This was a big part. Notice how Epic Games has been destroying the game ever since they became a part of it and now they wonā€™t even listen to the community, they are just mad they got sued half a billion dollars for collecting Childrenā€™s info šŸ¤®

-_-FreePawn

Monstercat OG
5 months ago
yes but i have not played much this season

MaddogPizza_18

5 months ago
I play cuz I spent money on it

silentXkiIIer

5 months ago
@SirDuck510 if you got game pass like me, switch to other games or theres other free games, at least boycott for a while and make yourself known that you don't support the removal

KI07

Legend
5 months ago
still play with my friend and enjoy in this game

Fi5hH

Diamond I · Division II
5 months ago
i literally bought credits a month ago, so that i can trade, and now epic remove it :/

Rymxr

Champion I · Division II
Season 13 Grand Champion
5 months ago
they didnt give the community enough time

4GE_Septic

Master
5 months ago
i think personally that epic are ruining the game for a huge percentage of people. theyre basically killing their game almost as if they dont care about it. but i dont get why people are quitting because of this, the point of the game isnt trading its playing football with a car so i dont see why people are quitting...

Rymxr

Champion I · Division II
Season 13 Grand Champion
5 months ago
real RL fans wont quit because of this, real RL fans know that this game will get better again just need to wait

FittCoin

Diamond II · Division I
Legendary Nemesis
5 months ago
Thanks a lot for our support RLG , we really got a good time in here, But we all must be against epic Games no more buying from the item shop.+ yes I will continue playing rocket league Iā€™ll continue playing the game.I donā€™t enjoy it as much as I used too by the trading side but what happens is over so nice to know you All from the support to admins to all the traders nice to meet you all and I hope you all are okay.Thank regard to our RLG support.

Rymxr

Champion I · Division II
Season 13 Grand Champion
5 months ago
boycott item shop but dont hate on epic, they are just setting up for future content

SpoonTheMan

5 months ago
@Rymxr So many players spew hate towards Epic when really Epic is simply working on their ambitions, I believe the trade removal is largely Psyonix being an indie developer and not thinking clearly enough to make a more-balanced decision.

Pixkle

Gold III · Division I
Legend
4 months ago
Maybe is a respectable answer in this situation

Clooxioldacc

Diamond II · Division II
5 months ago
I mean they have to get money SOMEHOW. Yall are acting like if epic games makes no money epic games will be fine. If epic games makes no money they will go bankrupt and there will be no epic games which also means there will be no rocket league

Rodiezac13

Champion III · Division I
5 months ago
1 day after trading ends, my dad got a tw octane from a rare drop... Thank you all of the RLG developers for all the work you have put into this app the most recent update was amazing, and I hope y'all know that you guys are the best. Thank you again for all the fun we have had trading and coming together as a community have h

Rob15

5 months ago
Iā€™m really upset with epic. Even though I didnā€™t trade a ton, I loved being able to log on and compare inventories with my friends, seeing if we wanted to make an offer. Iā€™ll still play Rocket League, but Iā€™ll be playing it much less. Iā€™ll invest my time in other games instead.

LJPV

Platinum II · Division I
Obsolete Version
5 months ago
It is so sad & wrong what they did, and the way they announced it still has me infuriated, just like that out of the blue with no real explanation. I personally have 2 kids who play as well, and now I can't give cute toppers and whatnot to them anymore, that I've opened from crates for example. This is just evil IMO, greediness in the worst way. I guess i still have some small hope left though, that some sort of trading is coming back, I'm a "never say never" - man after all. I won't play that Mario Kart - looking version though, that's just not Rocket League at all.

wes16mets

5 months ago
Be prepared to have stacks and stacks of the same item in your inventory

JOJOCena80

Gold III · Division III
5 months ago
RL Garage is the only reason I have my dream preset. Thank you RL Garage for everything youā€™ve done! Letā€™s make epic reverse this decision #free rocket league

Kishirobot

S10 Tournament Winner
5 months ago
I will continue playing, the core game is incredible, but for me trading was also important. Thanks a lot RL Garage for support the community when they didn't do it. 3 years of connecting with other players. I got every item I wanted and always used you code in the store for that ā¤ļø

Rift234

5 months ago
The rl garage give me fennec tw and zomba tw,i Will Never forget you,rl garage

SaltySylveon

5 months ago
I barely trade in this game tbh. Still, the game is so engagingly fun to play and I still think players would still play. As much as I miss trading, at least we still have Rl at its core.

Pixel_boy11

Platinum I · Division I
5 months ago
I will still play because I had so much fun and I spent 40$ of credits in the game.

reggiexp

5 months ago
I just sold all my items .. And gonna use bakkers mod.. Cause F u epic... I do have way to much credits now... But what ever

NeonMangoes

5 months ago
for me it's partially about making cool car designs kinda like how TF2 is a hat game, I love the cosmetic options. I might play from time to time but I'm never spending a cent

Xx_MUSULM4N32_xX

5 months ago
##pFreeRocketLeagueā€ˆ

S1X0N3F0UR

Gold III · Division I
5 months ago
Yes I will. Trading will be gone and that sucks. I wanted to make sure that I got everything I wanted so I made more trades this last week than I ever have. It is what it is.

SSGSheldon

Gold II · Division II
5 months ago
I honestly don't know. I'm not really much of a trading guy but once I'd done it for the first time it was actually more fun than the actual game I found. I really wish I had discovered how fun it was sooner, but I guess all things do come to an end. There were some items I had really wanted, but I guess it'll never happen unless they come into the item shop.

Juanje444

5 months ago
The game is not only trading

toonish999

Platinum I · Division I
5 months ago
I think there gonna add something big because I don't think they would remove trading for no reason so this is why Ill stick around

wes16mets

5 months ago
They have a reason to make more money with the item shop atleast that's what they are counting on

eav1217onpsn

5 months ago
I probably will play but it's kinda stupid they remove a part of the game that made you tubers famous.trading with friends and other people making profit was fun.

Playhousedisneybfb2010

Gold II · Division I
Fire Flier
5 months ago
Unless thereā€™s something new in this game lā€™ll buy it

pockyowl

Diamond II · Division III
5 months ago
I love cars and football, there is no game close to this. I love Rocket league so much ā¤ļøšŸ’™

GKculley

5 months ago
It wonā€™t be the same unfortunately though

nassrwala

Diamond II · Division I
Legend
5 months ago
I will still play. RL is still fun even though it can be tilting if you're like me, not too chill. Sometimes I will take breaks if I'm frustrated but I really wanna improve at the game even though I've been at a standstill.

Weā€™ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.