General rules for rocket-league.com trades
The following rules apply for all trades created on this website:
- Rocket-League.com (Rocket League Garage, RL Garage, RLG) takes no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any issues that may arise as a result of a user participating in trades, or interacting with other users on the website. Only the user is responsible for ensuring that the contents of a trade are as expected before finalizing it. All features of this website are offered as-is with no guarantee of any kind.
- RLG reserves the right to terminate any account or remove any trade at their discretion.
- RLG strictly follows Psyonix' TOS & EULA. Their TOS can be found here and their EULA here.
The following actions result in a warning:
- Begging - Asking for free items or services.
- Spamming - This includes comments, reports, invites, duplicate trades etc.
- Nonsense Trades - Trades that are messy, confusing or completely unbalanced.
- Boosting Services - Offering boosting services in return for items, keys etc.
- Offensive Behaviour - This includes being vulgar, raicist, sexist etc.
- Promotions - Self-advertising, promotions of groups, 3rd party media etc.
- Giveaways - If you wish to genuinely offer items for free, please contact us. We will add your items to the donation pool, which we use for giveaways.
The following actions result in a ban:
- Ignored Warnings - Failure to comply with Formal Warnings from staff.
- Price Manipulation - Greatly undercutting or overpricing items for views, or to increase/lower the price of an item.
- Duplication Services - Offering or promoting duplication services.
- Botting/Scripting - Using bots/scripts to automate actions.
- Harrassment - Harrassment towards other users or staff.
- Trust Trades - Trade systems that are solely based on trust.
- Multiple Account Usage - Using multiple accounts to advertise trades for more views.
- Referral Accounts - Advertising or linking accounts that forward users to another account.
- Currency Trades - Trading with items or currencies that are not part of Rocket League.
When reporting another player, please provide clear evidence (for example mulitple screen captures or video). The more evidence the better. We can’t take further action without proof. Both PlayStation 4 and Xbox are able to capture video footage, please use these features. Many tools are available for PC, such as NVidia Shadowplay or AMD ReLive.
Keep in mind that videos or several screenshots are convincing evidences that we're looking for.
One screenshot is usually not enough to clearly identify an offender and only accepted if they're providing enough evidence.
It is always best to capture as much evidence as possible.
Please do your best to keep our community clean.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The administration reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.
Trading rules 2.1.2 December 22, 2018