General rules for rocket-league.com trades
The following rules apply for all trades created on this website.
- The administrators of this website take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any issues that may arise as a result of you participating in trades or interacting with other users of the website. It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that the contents of a trade are as expected before finalising it. All features of this website are offered as-is with absolutely no guarantee of any kind.
- The administrators of this website cannot rectify any issues with trades. Faults or errors in the in-game trading system should be reported to Psyonix.
- Any attempt to scam will result in termination of your account. When reporting scammers, please provide clear evidence (for example screen captures). We can’t take further action without proof. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles can capture video, please use these features to protect yourself. On PC many screen capture tools are available, such as Fraps, GeForce Experience, Dxtory, or OBS.
- Trading with items or currencies that are not Rocket League items or keys is forbidden by Psyonix' TOS. You can find their Terms of service here and their EULA here.
- Promotion of any kind, giveaways that require any other compensating measures than contact data are not tolerated and will be removed.
- Spamming bumps or comments is not allowed and will result in a warning. You are allowed to bump your trade every 15 minutes.
- Respect other players and treat them like you want to be treated.
- The administrators of this website reserve the right to terminate any account or remove any trade for any reason, at their discretion.
- Do not request donations/gifts or similar.
- The administrators of this website reserve the right to alter these rules at any time.
Trading rules version 1.0.2 • Trading rules were last updated December 21, 2016