General rules for rocket-league.com trades
Stay safe when trading in Rocket League. Protect yourself against scammers by reading our safety guide.
The following rules apply for all trades created on this website/app:
- RL Garage (rocket-league.com, Rocket League Garage, RLG) takes no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any issues that may arise as a result of a user participating in trades, or interacting with other users on the website. Only the user is responsible for ensuring that the contents of a trade are as expected before finalizing it. All features of this website are offered as-is with no guarantee of any kind.
- RLG reserves the right to terminate any account or remove any trade at their discretion.
- RLG strictly follows Psyonix' TOS & EULA. Their TOS can be found here and their EULA here.
The following actions result in a warning:
- Begging - Asking for free items/credits or services.
- Promotions - Self-advertising, promotions of groups, 3rd party media, etc.
- Spamming - This includes comments, reports, invites, duplicate trades, etc.
- Boosting Services - Offering boosting services in return for items, credits, etc.
- Witch Hunting - Publicly accusing another user of a crime (without evidence).
- Nonsense Trades - Trades that are messy, confusing, or completely unbalanced.
- Currency Trades - Trading with items or currencies that are not part of Rocket League.
- Multiple Account Usage - Using multiple accounts to create more than 15 trades and/or other advantages.
- Giveaways - If you wish to genuinely offer items for free, please contact us. We will add your items to the donation pool, which we use for giveaways.
- Price Manipulation - Greatly undercutting or overpricing items for views, or to increase/lower the price of an item.
- Fake Trades - Posting trades while you don't own the items, or just posting them for fun without any intention to trade the items.
- Inappropriate Content - NSFW or NSFL content is not permitted in Profile Pictures or Headers.
The following actions result in a ban:
- Scamming - Scamming or attempting to scam.
- Harassment - Harassment towards other users or staff.
- Racism - Harassing other users or staff because of their race, ethnicity, color, caste, national origin, or immigration.
- Damage provoking - Suggesting users should harm themselves in any way (including, but not limited to: "KYS").
- Sexual Harassment - "Sexual harassment", or unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature.
- Sexism - Harassing other users based on their gender.
- Religious prejudice - Harassing other users or staff because of religious beliefs.
- Homophobia - Any kind of homophobia in messages or trade notes. Includes making fun of other user's sexual orientation or using the sexual orientation of others as insults.
- Transphobia - Any kind of transphobia in messages or trade notes.
- Botting/Scripting - Using bots/scripts to automate actions.
- Trust Trades - Trade systems that are solely based on trust.
- 1v1 trades – Trades where the potential buyer has to play a 1v1 game against the trade creator.
- Code trades – Offering codes for items. Only trades with items you have in your inventory are allowed.
- Duplication Services - Offering or promoting duplication services.
- Ignored Warnings - Failure to comply with Formal Warnings from staff.
- Asking for trade screenshots - Asking others to stage a trade just for a screenshot.
- Referral Accounts - Advertising or linking accounts that forward users to another account.
When reporting another player, please provide clear evidence (for example multiple screen captures or video). The more evidence the better. We can’t take further action without proof. All consoles as PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One/Series S|X, and Nintendo Switch are able to capture video footage, please use these features. Many tools are available for PC, such as NVidia Shadowplay or AMD ReLive.
Keep in mind that videos or several screenshots are convincing evidences that we're looking for.
One screenshot is usually not enough to clearly identify an offender and only accepted if they're providing enough evidence.
It is always best to capture as much evidence as possible.
Please do your best to keep our community clean.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The administration reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.
Trading rules 2.7 July 10th, 2021