The F1 2021 Bundle Is Back

2 months ago by QuestFerret in DLC

* Please note that this video is from the initial release in May 2021, but covers the same bundle available now.

If you were around the Rocket League scene back in May, you may remember the Formula One bundle which launched as one of two racing-themed DLC’s (the other being the excellent NASCAR bundle). Well, if you missed out, or didn’t even know that the bundle was available, we have good news for you, it’s back!

This seemingly wasn’t announced in advance by Psyonix and has taken us slightly by surprise, but they did say it would be back later in the Formula One season. They seem to be living up to that promise now, as it’s back on the in-game item store now!

The Formula One bundle is available on the in-game item shop from today for a limited time, and contains the Formula 1 2021 body (based on the Dominus hitbox), along with the following decals:

Alfa Romeo AlphaTauri Alpine Aston Martin  Ferrari Haas McLaren Mercedes-AMG Petronas Red Bull Williams

Also included are realistic Pirelli Wheels, which mirror those used by the teams in Formula One.

The list of decals covers all ten teams on the grid in the 2021 Formula 1 season, albeit with very slight variations. Unlike normal F1 liveries, these are not driver specific. All ten lack driver numbers or any hints as to their drivers, and the cockpit is covered so as to hide the lack of a person in there. Otherwise, though, all appear to be authentic compared to their real life counterparts.

As with the NASCAR bundle, customisation options are somewhat restricted with the F1 body. Only the Pirelli wheels can be used, custom antennas and toppers are unavailable, but you do seem to be able to use any rocket boost and trail.

Once again, the bundle costs 2000 credits and is available from today, September 23rd. Although I’m not sure, I would hazard a guess that the bundle will only be available for one week, as before. With the 2021 F1 season more than halfway done, it’s not certain that the 2021 version of the bundle will return. If you want some F1 in your Rocket League life, I’d strongly recommend buying the bundle while you can.

If you decide to buy it, please consider using the creator code RLGARAGE when buying anything from the ingame store. RLG is an Epic Partner and using our creator code will give us a small cut of any purchases you make on the store.

Comments

N_Aqtr

12 days ago
االاميهي

JeckoWolfer

1 month ago
One of the best DLCs in this game.

Rafyboy

1 month ago
Lol How much is it?

Alexander_Yautris

Вуаувк
Ь
👍😄

grphgrl

2 months ago
Mine finally started working again the other day. Still have the problem of it popping up, to do this or that I need to be logged in when I never logged out

Brorgan

My messages are working

Asher8Judd

2 months ago
Is anyone else’s messages not loading?

grphgrl

2 months ago
Anybody else have issues with the msgs tabs today after the update? Last trade I did after the update, me n the other guy had to msg thru psn. Even he said it was buggy.

grphgrl

2 months ago
Brorgan, I'm meaning when I'm trying to buy something, not selling. I don't go after trades that want offers anyway. I'd like to know what somebody wants for something.

Crazyjake0401

Anyone got orange 20xx there selling Xbox on only

Brorgan

2 months ago
They might not like your offer grphgrl 😀

grphgrl

2 months ago
I'm sorry, but how do you ppl sell or trade anything, when you never msg a soul back?

Beluga_

Hahahahahahhahahahahahah

Phoenix_12

2 months ago
The Lamborghini has already been released a whole ago

OUTxXiro

2 months ago
Would be nice to see a Lamborghini for a car in RL

LaymXx

Buy slipstream for180cred

fs_atlws_24k

2 months ago
idk why I'm even talking about my life story on rl in this chat kekw :>

fs_atlws_24k

2 months ago
I was d3 div 3 at the time and couldn't get up for 1 month, but I freestyle, I can neatly do double flip reset consistent and my air dribbles are really good, and I'm not one of those kids who says "oh I can do triple reset and I'm GOLD!!!!!!" I can proof it

fs_atlws_24k

2 months ago
u was meant to be *I in that sentence btw

fs_atlws_24k

2 months ago
I nearly quit this game for minecraft cause it got boring, I took a break for 2 weeks and when u came back, I played like a god and got to champ, wut is that physics