RL Garage

Welcome to Rocket League Garage, world's first Rocket League fan site

007's Aston Martin DB5

2 months ago by QuestFerret in DLC

It’s been a great year for car packs, we’ve seen new additions to the Rocket League roster from pick-up trucks to hyper cars, but today might mark the introduction of the best pack yet. From July 29th 2021, 007’s Aston Martin DB5 is available on the in-game item shop for a limited time! You might recognise it from Skyfall, but it’s also set to feature in No Time To Die, Daniel Craig’s final outing as 007, due for release later this year.

The complete content of the car pack is as follows:

Aston Martin DB5  Aston Martin DB5 Engine Audio Aston Martin DB5 Wheels Reel Life Decal

As with most premium DLC packs, the items in the pack are only available for use on the DB5, and not all customisation items can be used on the DB5. Like the Delorean, custom antennas, wheels and decals are not available, so unfortunately you can't throw an Interstellar decal at this, however great it could look.

In this case the Reel Life decal is just silver, similar to the new McLaren decal from a couple of months ago, but it’s a classic look for the DB5 and I for one can’t wait to get my hands on this one. The DB5 body sports the Octane hitbox, so between that and sleek curves of one of Aston’s finest designs, it’s shaping up to be one of the better car packs we’ve seen.

As always though, a pack can be made or broken by the price. At 1100 credits for a single body it's a little more than some recent larger packs, but next to the Lamborghini Huracan and McLaren 570S it feels acceptably priced. As always you'll have to make the decision for yourself as to whether you think it's worth it, but we'll be making the purchase ourselves.

The DB5 is only available for a limited time, although Psyonix's official blog post doesn’t state how long for. We'd assume it will be available for at least one week, maybe two, but it will be gone before we know it. Basically, if you want it, get the credits together and buy it as soon as you can.

Also noted on the official Rocket League news post is that “Bond will declassify more of his garage later this year” and that’s something that’s incredibly exciting. With other Astons like the V8 Vantage, the DBS Superleggera, and the gorgeous and all-new Valhalla confirmed as starring in No Time to Die, we could be seeing some more great battle cars over the next few months.

Or maybe Psyonix will troll all of us, and bring in the Ford Mondeo from Casino Royale, who knows. Either way, we cannot wait to fork over more credits, and every DLC release is a convenient opportunity to mention RLG’s creator code, which is RLGARAGE. As an #EpicPartner, RLG will receive a small cut of any purchases you make on the store, which will help to fund ongoing development costs.

Comments

9 days ago
@NEED2STM8 I know! It’s been 40 days! I feel like it was last week or something!
21 days ago
It’s been 28 days! What! It felt like yesterday
28 days ago
It’s a really cool car
1 month ago
Check profile. If you feel like spending.Treat your self.
1 month ago
Hey can you add the Aston Martin back please right after you do athenas pack please add it back I was gonna get it until you removed I’ve been crying please let me get the Aston Martin please add you it back😭😭
This is so trash 69
It’s finished
Xhe schifi
1 month ago
This is just proof that rocket leage can turn any oeice of shjt to look nice. I wanna throw up...
It is a cool car!
1 month ago
Please look at my trades @Nintenoah
Aston Martin DBS would be better
a car and a decal for 1100 bs🤬
1 month ago
I have amazing offers with low prices
1 month ago
Check my trades pls i need cr
1 month ago
Car looks cool but it doesn’t fit rocket league at all
1 month ago
Pls look at my trades i need cr
1 month ago
Should’ve included a 007 player banner where he’s walking & camera zooms in on him like the show. IJS
1 month ago
absolute trash, nissan skyline is 100x better than this broken can taken from trash
Trash car
2 months ago
Cool car bro
2 months ago
That’s terrible
2 months ago
Ayoo hmu im quickselling bms
2 months ago
@SupremeAddiction I bought the car only because it was mainly all black and not many people have an all black car, I also bought it for the boost and as well for the tires.
2 months ago
Look at my trades pls i need cr