JustTheNoob

6 months ago

🎨
Design
Guys rate my fit 1/10

Heat or no heat

17 Comments Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

UltraBasedSigma

Gold III · Division II
Legend
6 months ago
this guy really created a discussion so that people would appreciate his design đź’€

UltraBasedSigma

Gold III · Division II
Legend
6 months ago
and this is not even a screenshot

-Goose-

Diamond I · Division I
Dungeon Master
6 months ago
It already looks sick, but a way to pimp it up would be to add sky blue dominus and pink maelstrom wheels (tho that does make it a little less sweaty)

Ryly25

6 months ago
id give it a 9.4

Ryly25

6 months ago
maybe a pink dominus could look sick?

Corgidog333

Gold I · Division II
3 months ago
To be perfectly honest…would look better if you didn’t make a discussion just to make people see it. I might even have liked it but I don’t like beggars.

Heizab

Gold II · Division I
5 months ago
So ima use it for freestyling

Heizab

Gold II · Division I
5 months ago
9.6, I've got all items

bmxgic

Champion I · Division I
6 months ago
That’s fire, dominus is underrated. One of the best clean designs I’ve seen for it

galaxica

OG Player
6 months ago
Tbh, I respect the blk dom, and it's pretty clean, I'm a sucker for sky blue and pink combos lol. I think, maybe swap the Infiniums with like blk diecis or blk tunicas, and that would bump my total score, for now though, I'd say its a solid 8 from me dawg.

We’ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.