RL Garage for BakkesMod
RL Garage Inventory Sync & Scam Checker
Sync your Rocket League inventory with RL Garage, check if a trader is a known scammer before trading, and sync your in-game trades with RL Garage to automatically provide proof after getting scammed.
With RL Garage for BakkesMod you can sync all your tradable items in your Rocket League Inventory with RL Garage.
That allows you to automatically view your in-game inventory on rocket-league.com or on the RL Garage mobile app, so you can easily add them to your RL Garage trades.
Every time you get a new item after a game, a trade, or a trade-up, the plugin syncs your inventory with the RL Garage servers! That allows you to keep track of your inventory, even if you are on the go and can't check your in-game inventory.
In addition to syncing your inventory, this plugin also warns you if a player you're about to trade with is a known scammer convicted by the RL Garage moderation team by checking our internal scammer list (containing more than 240,000 known scammers). It also syncs your in-game trades to RL Garage so the moderation team can verify trades when somebody scams you.
How to use
Before you can use the RL Garage plugin, you must have BakkesMod installed and running on your PC.
Once you have BakkesMod installed and running, follow the instructions below.
- Launch Rocket League with BakkesMod running.
- Enable Notifications in BakkesMod: Press F2, select the "Misc" tab, and activate Notifications by clicking "Enable Notifications."
- Install this plugin from bakkesplugins.com while Rocket League is running
- Login into your account on rocket-league.com on the same computer as where Rocket League is running
- Make sure your Steam or Epic account is linked in your RL Garage account settings
- Click the Setup BakkesMod Sync button below (You need to be logged in on RL Garage)
- Open the game
- You're done! Your inventory should now be visible on RL Garage and you'll be warned if you're about to trade with a known scammer.
Please login to sync your inventory!
- If you're getting "Plugin out of date" or "User code not set" errors please run
plugin reload rlgaragein the console (F6).
- Try manually activating inventory sync: Open Rocket League with BakkesMod, press F2, select the "Plugins" tab, and find the "RL Garage" plugin. From there, click the "Sync Inventory" button.
- If you're still struggling to get the plugin to work, enable Notifications in BakkesMod: Press F2, select the "Misc" tab, and activate Notifications by clicking "Enable Notifications". Then try to sync again and create a ticket on RL Garage with the error you're seeing in the notification.