Titanium White Zomba

The Nissan Skyline Is Back! Fast And Furious DLC Returns

26 days ago by QuestFerret in Rocket League News

It’s back! For a limited time only all three Fast and Furious Cars have been re-added to the Rocket League in-game item shop!

The available bodies are the gorgeous Dodge Charger, the heavily modified Pontiac Fiero, and everybody’s favourite, the Nissan Skyline!

Each body comes with the usual Reel Life decal, representing the classic look from the Fast and Furious films, along with a set of wheels specific to the vehicle.

Each individual body (along with their  associated wheels, decal and engine audio) is available for 1000 credits. Alternatively you can pick up the complete bundle containing all three of the bodies for 2400.

If you bought either of the OG vehicles back in the day, you can also add the wheels and the Reel Life decals to your collection for 300 credits. If you really want to go all-in on the Fast franchise, you can also buy two goal anthems - Furiosa for 200 credits, and Tokyo Drift for 300.

All Three Cars Bundle - 2400 Credits Nissan Skyline - 1000 Credits Pontiac Fiero - 1000 Credits Dodge Charger - 1000 Credits Teriyaki Boyz Anthem - 300 Credits Anitta Anthem - 200 Credits Skyline Reel Life Upgrade - 300 Credits Charger Reel Life Upgrade - 300 Credits

If you want to view the daily item shop rotation of the bundles currently available, why not check out RL Garage's Rocket League Item Shop page? You can see the listing for the Fast and Furious items here.

All of the items are available from today, 30th December 2021, and appear to run for just one week until 5th January, so if you want to pick up the Skyline, make sure you get on that as soon as you can.

If you buy any of the vehicles please consider using the creator code RLGARAGE. As an #EpicPartner, RLG will receive a small cut of any purchases that you make using it at absolutely no cost to you!

Let me know what you make of the returning vehicles down below - will you be picking up the Skylie this time around? Are you glad they’re returning? Or would you rather them stay in the past to improve their exclusivity?

Comments

Please login to participate in this article discussion!

Pulse_Qwerty

15 days ago
Bro just understood the meaning of never celebrate too early

Pulse_Qwerty

15 days ago
@serubi
Serubi complete the triumvirate

atlws_blossoms

19 days ago
skyline is a very good car, literally the best hitbox in the game, rip the ppl that couldn't get it, I cant play in 1 month cause I gotta study so rip

TheDarkness464

2 hours ago
I want to be able to buy how do I do it?

DRGAME

4 hours ago
Hi! Does anyone know when the Skyline will be released next?

Most_look51

1 day ago
If you want this bundle back plz like this post so it goes up so rl can see it😉

Strike7721

2 days ago
when does the skyline come back again?

Lara_gamer

4 days ago
are you selling the nissan skyline

Lara_gamer

4 days ago
Vendes el nisan skyñine

DaBestTraderEvr

5 days ago
Noooo I just saw this I literally been waiting for Nissan skyline for a year and I missed it :(

embermccheese

6 days ago
Can 1 of u give me something for free pls I’m broke :(

Arfie

7 days ago
I'm was late and i love this car so much I'm so sad Right now``

Mohamed165ebs

7 days ago
Let’s go boyyyyy

fennecadrian

8 days ago
when comes it back ?

Shazeexe

10 days ago
Allahını Muhammedin sikeyim

rShuckss

11 days ago
people go like my recent design pls

GekkoTadpole247

12 days ago
are you kidding me, i missed it
im so pissed

DinoP

12 days ago
Someone know when is he coming back?

TheRealMoxxie

11 days ago
Probably in 8 months or more

DinoP

12 days ago
When is he coming backkkk

Pulse_Freeze

15 days ago
@QuestFerret did you think epicgames bring the tw octane in the shop? When they bring it the complete market from psyonx are broken

Crazy_jerry

17 days ago
Let’s go hype again

SniPingFragZ

19 days ago
is tw octane actually coming to the item shop? and if it is, how do you guys know?