F1 Bundle Available Now

6 months ago by QuestFerret in Rocket League News

In recent weeks we’ve seen some great bundles on the Rocket League in-game item shop. We had the Lamborghini Huracan last month, closely followed by the excellent NASCAR bundle a couple of weeks ago. Today though see’s the launch of (arguably) the best one yet. That’s right, Psyonix have partnered with Formula One to bring the pinnacle of motorsport to Rocket League!

The Formula One bundle is available on the in-game item shop from today and contains the Formula 1 2021 body, based on the Dominus hitbox, along with the following decals:

Alfa Romeo AlphaTauri Alpine Aston Martin  Ferrari Haas McLaren Mercedes-AMG Petronas Red Bull Williams

Also included are realistic Pirelli Wheels, which mirror those used by the teams in Formula One.

The list of decals covers all ten teams on the grid in the 2021 Formula 1 season, albeit with very slight variations. Unlike normal F1 liveries, these are not driver specific. All ten lack driver numbers or any hints as to their drivers, and the cockpit is covered so as to hide the lack of a person in there. Otherwise, though, all appear to be authentic compared to their real life counterparts.

As with the NASCAR bundle, customisation options are somewhat restricted with the F1 body. Only the Pirelli wheels can be used, custom antennas and toppers are unavailable, but you do seem to be able to use any rocket boost and trail.

The Formula 1 bundle costs 2000 credits and is available from today, May 20th 2021, through to the 26th. If you can’t get the bundle this time around, don’t worry because it will return later in the season, but Psyonix have not announced any specific dates just yet.

If you decide to buy it, please consider using the creator code RLGARAGE when buying anything from the ingame store. RLG is an #EpicPartner and using our creator code will give us a small cut of any purchases you make on the store.

If you want some Formula One in your Rocket League life but you’re not willing to pay out 2000 credits, there’s also an F1 player banner available for free on the store while the bundle is available.

Comments

Stopblock

2 months ago
It was on my other acc tho and I lost the car on my main but not my alt

Stopblock

2 months ago
I got it just 5 seconds before it left but I didnt get the car far

Clashii

4 months ago
It needs to come back

Comfysofa18

4 months ago
Hello ps6dpgdhpxgxgoozogogzs fzofs

TheRealist023

5 months ago
this car needs to come back

Williak

5 months ago
Bring it back for 100 cr

Milk_in_soap

5 months ago
The f1 car looks way too boxy and flat. I’d rather play with the road hog xl

rsemedo

5 months ago
Me dar todos os carros

Ninja-cat2021

5 months ago
Can we pls put the f1 car out again in the item shop

Davimcfly53

5 months ago
look, the formula is awesome, it's the same noise as the animus gp, but I don't care' the car is good

DRIFTDUCK

6 months ago
Didn't buy it. WAY overpriced. People think the F 150 is bad, but you could equip other items not just the ones that came with the pack.

Piolhinho22

6 months ago
Hi ops forget Thais mensagem, its only for test, Sorry.

basplays1

6 months ago
Wow this is cool

MicahAZA

6 months ago
@_APPA_ You just suck mate I’m diamond 2 and if I’m playing against golds then I would be winning 8-0 up in 2 minutes. So mate if u play like diamond then you should be out of gold by now

Brorgan

6 months ago
Awesome in the car I got the pack it’s awesome

Brorgan

6 months ago
Awesome in the car I got the pack it’s awesome

Davimcfly53

6 months ago
I complained to the epic, the guy adds 2000 credits to the mclaren that comes back today, and I was crazy to buy it again.

BrinyTortoise87

6 months ago
Will it be available at the end of today?

Pulse_Qwerty

6 months ago
Just get the crippled version that’s tradable