Darkmode, user blocking and translations in the app
Great news everyone!
Today is an exciting day for us! Since the release of our RLG mobile app, some of the most requested features have been to add a dark mode, user blocking and UI/item translations. And that's what we've been working on in the past couple of months.
To get the update head over to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download version 1.6.0 of the App!
Dark mode can be activated on the settings screen (you can find the settings menu on your profile). Set your theme to be activated based on your device settings or manually select dark or light mode. You can also chose between 2 different designs per theme!
If you don't want to see trades or messages from another user, you can now block them on their profiles or in the More menu (3 dots icon) on every trade.
English isn't your native language? No worries! The App UI and all items are now fully translated into these languages:
Huge shoutout to our community translators for their tremendous job translating the App UI.
If you're fluent in Korean and want to help translating the App into Korean, please contact us through our support form!
We also fixed quite a few annoying bugs like trade comments not sending, endless loading screens and random message switching.
- Translations (Use the app in your native language! Not all languages are supported.)
- User blocking
- Better trade, profile and settings design
- Engine sounds item category
- Open Trading section prefiltered when tapping an Item Shop item
- Fix trade comments not sending
- Fix auto-correct not working on messages and comments
- Fix app freezing after opening it from a notification
- Fix random user switches in messages
- Fix max quantity 50 credits on trade items
- Fix item background refresh
- Fix a bug that allowed users to add more than 10 items to a trade
- Fix search bar not working
- Fix keyboard not showing when starting a conversation
- Fix missing translations in settings