RL Garage Holiday Wheel 2021

Back to the Future Is Back, Again

2 months ago by QuestFerret in DLC

* Please note that this video is from the previous release in July 2021, but the majority of the content is the same.

In an unexpected announcement, Psyonix announced today that the Back to the Future DMC DeLorean DLC is back on the store for a limited time.

The last time we saw the Back to the Future DLC was back in July, as one of the stops on Rocket League’s Summer Road Trip. Back then the DeLorean was available to purchase for just one week, and the same may be true this time around, although an exact end date is yet to be announced.

This time around there are some slight changes to the bundle. The “V2” bundle, includes a brand new “Reel Life” decal, which more closely resembles the look of the vehicle from the Back to the Future films, and a slightly revised set of DeLorean Time Machine Wheels.

The full list of items in the bundle is as follows:

DeLorean Time Machine Body (Dominus Hitbox) Reel Life Decal DeLorean Time Machine Wheels OutaTime Boost DeLorean Time Machine Trail DeLorean Time Machine Engine Audio Hoverboard Topper Marty Jr. Topper

Sadly, if you choose to use the Delorean body then you are limited to customisation items that it comes with, but that’s possibly not too bad a thing. It looks excellent, and if you’re using the Delorean then you probably want to rock the complete look anyway.

With the new V2 branding and items, the bundle has also received a price hike. If you want to hit 88 miles per hour in the DeLorean then you’ll now have to pay 1100 credits for the full bundle, an increase of 300 credits on July’s price.

If you purchased the 800 credit bundle back in July (or the $1.99 bundle prior to it being delisted a year or two ago), you can also buy an upgrade bundle for 300 credits which unlocks the revised wheels and the Reel Life decal. You’ll need to decide for yourself if that’s a worthwhile investment, but the Reel Life decal does offer a cleaner and more authentic look, even if the difference is reasonably subtle.

Will you be buying the bundle or the upgrade pack? If you do, please consider using the creator code RLGARAGE. As an Epic Partner, RLG will receive a small cut of any purchases you make on the in-game store, which will help to fund ongoing development.

Maybe let me know down in the comments if you’ll be buying it too - do you think the new price tag is worth it?

Comments

bertje-is-cool

5 days ago
This pack is not available anymore !

JeckoWolfer

30 days ago
Sorry, my bad din't ment to hit that, but you proly know to whom I speak. Anyway, now it's a little bit fixed, but that doesn't mean that I'm not getting bad teammates. I guess it's the luck that matters in the end :]

McDonalds_Credits

@JeckoWolfer
I am Gold in 3v3s because I never play them, so I get like Silver 3 teammates but me being a Plat 3 I can get to somewhat smurf! ;P

Pulse_Qwerty

@JeckoWolfer
I think 3v3 teammates are worse than 2v2 ones

ITBean

Yeah d1 and I get terrible teammates

JeckoWolfer

1 month ago
@QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBN teammates in standard are also terrible, believe me... Anyway, you asked what is our favourite hitbox and car. My favourite hitbox is the Dominus, and favourite cars are Animu GP, F1 car and Tyranno GTX.

ggboyfire2006

User creator Code rlgaarage

Pulse_Qwerty

1 month ago
I don’t like the front of the bmw personally

McDonalds_Credits

1 month ago
I don’t know if I will get it, but I will let y’all know!

McDonalds_Credits

1 month ago
Make sure to cop it, and use code RLGARAGE!

McDonalds_Credits

1 month ago
The BMW M240i is releasing tomorrow, for 1,100 credits!

ITBean

Yeah, curious about the BMW

McDonalds_Credits

@Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbn
You never know, bro!

Pulse_Qwerty

1 month ago
They’ll never add that but i love the car :(

Pulse_Qwerty

Me waiting for a Mercedes Benz 170 v
-_-

AgentShockwave12

1 month ago
Why that though. Nobody asked for it, some of (clears throat) namely me are still waiting for the Hot Wheels DLCs.

AgentShockwave12

1100 for the Beemer

McDonalds_Credits

@QuestFerret
You better start working on the article for the BMW M240i… jk jk love y’all! 😂

McDonalds_Credits

@QuestFerret
I am confused 😂 Are you talking about the BMW M240i when you said “1100 credits?” ;)

McDonalds_Credits

1 month ago
Do not take my word for it, I am just going off other people’s datamining ;)

McDonalds_Credits

@QuestFerret
It was confirmed by a handful of UTubers as well as some blog posts on the internet. Not sure if they are true, but even if they aren’t… Epic is always $ hungry and they probably will release it anyways 😂
DeveloperDeveloper

QuestFerret

1 month ago
1100 Credits ;) When was the TW Octane confirmed?