Warning

Download

FewTree

21 days ago

💬
Discussion
Anodized Pearl

Hi guys I’ve recently started to play again rl and I noticed that trades are no longer in the game. I’d like to have anodized pearl but now idk how to get it, i dont want to spend money so i think that the only way possible to get it is by doing missions that give me special drop or by doing trades with the game (the ones in the garage). I have another question: what can I do with projects now? I can only use them to have the object by paying credits? And can anodized pearl come in the shop? How much would be the price?

1 Comment Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

PersianZSR_YT

Champion II · Division II
S15 RNG CHAMP
20 days ago
I don't know. There might be a certain trade up to get anodized pearl. I know there is a specific one to up the chances of getting a fennec with trade up, though I do not know if there is one for anodized. Epic will probably put it out for 250.

We’ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.