zen_______

6 months ago

is it hard to boycott item shop or easy
53%
47%

💬
Discussion
agree to disagree

epic has removed trading, everyone should know this. however people keep saying to boycott item shop. i want to boycott item shop too. i personally think that epic has added so many cool and good things its hard to boycott the shop. do you agree or disagree?

4 Comments Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

MythicPooches

Platinum III · Division II
6 months ago
nah they making it so hard ngl. i think rocket league sucks n. u. t. s. so i hate rocket league a lot and fortnite is better so i could care less about epic and i think epic has no freinds. epic is so greedy so milk. so i am going to spend money on fortnite in instead. finna buy the griddy yk. well that sums it up rocket league is killing itself and there milking it til it dies. have a good day.

Deleted

6 months ago
This comment has been deleted.
Reply Award

zen_______

Champion I · Division I
OP
6 months ago
im not boycotting the item shop like what @Raiyu said in the boycott item shop discussion, i like my car to look cool and i think that boycotting the shop will do nothing cuz its epic games what do you expect

MythicPooches

Platinum III · Division II
6 months ago
chun li farted while walking up the stairs and i sniffed as hard as i could so then she shoved her gyat in my mouth

zen_______

Champion I · Division I
OP
6 months ago
oh god your getting banned

We’ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.