Warning

Download

asdddddddddddddd

3 years ago

🚀
Feature Request
An Auction house

On your website you should feature an auction house. Any user should be able to put an item they are going to auction off. For example a TW Fennec. I would then go to the auction house tab in rl garage. Then from there I would post saying I have TW fennec and Min auction price is starting at X amount. I think this could be a cool feature for you website and an easy way to sell junk instead of having to say that you want a credit offer. I hope you guys take this into accont the next time you are adding a new feature. Thank you

status

In Review
1 Comment Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

Squidly7719

3 years ago
I think this would be very cool if it was INSIDE of rocket league. The problem with this is that if the seller doesn't like the price, he/she doesn't have to actually sell the item

mastershiff

3 years ago
i agree that is a problem, but you can do it with strikes system.lets say i started an auction for TW Fennec , you had the highest bid but i did not like the bid you gave and chose to cancel it, after 24 hours you will have the ability to give me a report ( the only one who can give a report is the bid winner), if i got 3 reports i will no longer be able to use the auction house.

We’ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.