Warning

Download

TiivisteMehu

5 months ago

💬
Discussion
❄️Rocket League’s Frosty Fest Returns for 2023❄️ Merry Xmas and happy holidays to everyone!🎅

I am so glad this gamemode is back in Rocket League! "A special time of year means special ways to play—the Winter Breakaway limited time mode is back for Frosty Fest. "The soccar ball gets subbed for a hockey puck in the Winter Breakaway LTM! Stay frosty while you throw down 3v3 on a snowy Throwback Stadium." Remember to keep your head up in the field and enjoy this limited time gamemode while you can🏒

3 Comments Share Report

Join the discussion

Please login to participate in this discussion!

ObGoatTroy

Diamond II · Division III
5 months ago
It’s literally Snowday on a different map nothing special. Especially since the things you can buy are mostly reskins like the reskin “ice” goal explosion

ObGoatTroy

Diamond II · Division III
5 months ago
Which was the presents ge

TiivisteMehu

OP
Frost Boss
5 months ago
Yeah but it is still nice to have a snowy mode in casual too, u can also try things u can't do in normal snowy day mode like shot behind the goal etc.

misujmecheru

Gold III · Division II
The Inspector
5 months ago
Why does this soumd like a rl news that promotes the same gamemode every winter

TiivisteMehu

OP
Frost Boss
4 months ago
In my opinion this gamemode should be added to the same rotation along with other casual modes like knockout etc. cuz this gamemode is very unique compared to other modes and maps.

DustyJaneway

Diamond I · Division II
5 months ago
Am I the only one who doesn’t like the Throwback Stadium? I find it so hard to score goals in it; it frustrates the hell out of me

TiivisteMehu

OP
Frost Boss
5 months ago
It might be hard for especially players who don't play snowy very often and also in lower ranks where people mainly circle across the map and spend most of the match behind goals.

We’ve updated our privacy policy

We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy, which has also been updated and became effective July 31st, 2023.

By choosing "I Accept", you consent to our privacy policy, our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.