RL Garage

Welcome to Rocket League Garage, world's first Rocket League fan site

Red, White and Boom Bundle Ford F-150 Available Now

1 month ago by QuestFerret in Rocket League News

America’s favourite pick-up truck is back! To celebrate Independence day in the United States, and to kick off Rocket League’s summer road trip, the Ford F-150 returns as the star attraction of the Red, White and Boom bundle. The items from the previous F-150 bundle are returning, but this time around there are three brand new items that celebrate America’s independence.

Much like the first time around, the core of the bundle contains the following items:

Ford F-150 RLE Body Ford F-150 RLE Wheels Ford F-150 SE Wheels Ford F-150 RLE Boost Ford F-150 Engine Audio Ford F-150 Player Banner Chairman Decal

However, this isn’t called the Red, White and Boom bundle for nothing! Brand new this time around are the following Independence day themed items.

Formation BFT Decal Union Beams Boost Ford of July Player Banner

The bundle is available on the item store between the 1st and 7th, so if you want the carrying power of a Ford F-150, head to the item store right now. The entire bundle comes in at a heavy 1800 credits, which is 300 more than the original Ford F-150 Bundle from a few months ago. If you purchased the bundle the first time around, you also add the Red, White and Boom content to your inventory for 500 credits.

So, what do you think, will you be buying the Ford F-150 RLE? Is the 500 credit upgrade worth it? Let us know in the comments, and maybe consider using the creator code RLGARAGE if you buy. As an #EpicPartner RLG will receive a small cut of any purchases that you make using it.

Comments

11 days ago
Pplllzzz i want it so much
12 days ago
BRING THE RAPTOR OUT AGIAN PLZZZZZ
23 days ago
Mamami
23 days ago
So geistig gestört
23 days ago
Cool
25 days ago
Not happy with the new updated listing takes forever you're killing trading
25 days ago
omg its back???!!! pls i want it so much 😩
26 days ago
Can I please have it
27 days ago
It’s just a car btw so don’t need to wine and text how garbage it is bruh
27 days ago
It’s just a car btw so don’t need to wine and text how garbage it is bruh
27 days ago
Some that hate on the Ford is weird brig it’s nice and looks clean with tw zomba
27 days ago
27 days ago
The Ford Is nice
28 days ago
WE WANT BATMOBILE !!!!!!!!
28 days ago
if only it was Good
28 days ago
Look at my trades
29 days ago
Just bought the f-150 and it looks clean with tw emeralds with its new decal and boost and crimson Ekg-omg and fireworks goal explosion
29 days ago
I bought the single pack and it gave me the rocket boost, the decal, and the banner but not the f150 truck
29 days ago
Whoever worked on the ford did a lazy job. It was suppose to be a celebration one of the most celebrated trucks in america, and this is what was offered. Ford of july banner is a joke; rather than creating an original decal that represents american pride, is replaced with a rehash of the formation decal…..I could go on, but there is no point on this bundle. What a wasted opportunity :/
29 days ago
U guys not used to it tho
29 days ago
U guys not used to it tho
29 days ago
The Ford is nice I like the hot box and the new decals and boosts I have em all its cool and I’m not weird😐
29 days ago
In my opinion, I'm sorry I bought the Ford F-150, so I highly doubt I'll spend another 500cr on a car like this. In fact, when I bought it, the car was good, the problem is that later I couldn't play with this weird hitbox 🤔
30 days ago